Michelle C. 5 Week Progress and Review
"I love all of the tools available with this program. The workouts have demos which make it easy to see exactly how they are to be done. The workouts are challenging & I feel so much better after them. The gym is kind of intimidating, but the workouts make it so much easier. I don't feel like I'm on a diet as I find myself making smarter choices. So far I have lost 16 lbs in 5 weeks and look forward to the future. My family has noticed that I have more energy in the afternoon and evenings. I used to be completely drained after a 8 hr work day, but now I have lots of energy. I could not have done this without Janie, the support group, & of course my family."
Meghan P. 4 Week Progress & Review
"As a veteran gym goer, I find The Bombshell Academy ideal for women looking for a workout guide to build muscle and live a healthy lifestyle. As with any workout program, the effort you put in will equal the results. I have trained for body building before I got pregnant and it was a lot of work and deprivation of foods that I liked. Now that I don’t want to compete, have less time with the little one, and have a completely different body I'm working with, I needed a plan that wasn’t as intense but still possessed the important fundamentals of eating healthy and getting lean. The Bombshell Academy gives a nice balance for someone who is familiar with lifting, enjoys pushing themselves, and will be fully dedicated. Some qualities I like about the program:
• 4 days at the gym vs 5 or 7 . As a mom, it’s difficult to make time. 4 days is manageable.
• Day by day videos are short and include only what you will be doing that workout. Of which I really like because I can have the video playing during my lift session and simply pause it after I watch proper form. Much easier than googling each workout separately since most of those videos include a lot of dialogue.
• Facebook group helps with accountability, allowing me to share quotes, foods, opinions, and progress
• Program check ins are every 4 weeks with measurements and photos. A great way to document and visually see progress
• Program sheets are cute and the site includes resources full of tips. "
Brittany O. 4 Week Progress and Review
"The Bombshell Body Program has been so awesome! I love doing the workouts and everything is explained so well in the nutrition. My stomach has already shrunk and I'm getting toned! I also have so much more energy again! Working this into my routine has made me more productive as well and I feel so good about myself. Thanks Janie"