I’m obsessed with long hair, but i also have a slight problem of changing my hair color often which damages the crap out of it. I’m currently growing my hair out from above my shoulder to now a couple inches below my shoulders but I’m dreaming and waiting for the day my hair is at least mid back once again.
I wear clip in hair extensions on occasion but as of late i just don’t feel like wearing them. I’m debating on getting micro bead extensions some time here soon but it’s still up for debate since i have a baby due in October and I have lots of things to buy. Making my hair longer for a few hundred bucks isn’t exactly a priority.
But day dreaming about long hair is what has inspired this post today… long pretty hair!
- Cara Loren is one of my fav bloggers! And she has amazing hair. This hairstyle is so cute and easy to do.
2. I don’t know who this is but i LOVE the braid. It just adds a little something different to the every day bun
3. Another braid. Loosely done on the top of the head and pulled into a bun. So cute.
4. Easy bun with loose curls.
5. I just like the way Hilary Duff’s hair is pulled out of her face but still has volume. I’m a lover of big hair!
I suppose you don’t have to have really long hair to pull this styles off. I’ll try some myself and do a post and we can see what they look like on medium length hair. Although, I’ll warn you it could be a minute. Being 7 months pregnant doesn’t have me motivated to actually do my hair often. I’ve been very sick throughout my pregnancy.
Anyway, I hope you try these styles out and if you do tag me in the pictures!